Boys & Girls 7-12 Grades
Strength, Conditioning, Speed & Agility - A functional method and technique that renders:
• Build balance, power, strength, rhythm, quickness, explosiveness and stamina
• Primary, secondary and stabilizing muscles to maximize performance
• Build flexibility, strength and endurance in the primary and secondary muscles
• Decrease the chance for minor muscular injuries
• Reducing the chance of injuries/increasing rate of recovery after injuries occur
Skill Development - A chronological, progressive sequence of drills to increase:
• Understanding and retention of what is to be learned from each drill.
• Learn & Convert
• Permanent development that transfers to game or event situations
• Game/Event/Court Awareness (IQ) - Includes game/court awareness (IQ). We incorporate:
• Cones, hurdles and floor marking to teach the spacing needed to allow for natural flow
• Drill repetition of situational reads
• Controlled scrimmages and events, to increase the ability to recognize, process and react
Speed/Agility/Explosiveness - Through the philosophy of Math, Rhythm and Distance we will:
• Increase Speed by, decreasing the number of steps to cover the same distance at the same rhythm
• Improve Agility, Stability and Balance through our system of feet placement and timing
• Increase Explosiveness and Quickness through our Mathematical Footwork System
• Enhance the player’s performance
• Increasing ability to hold form during the repetitive process of training
Strength - Speed - Skills Camp Summer 2018
Starts: Monday August 6 - Friday 10, 2018
Location: Quest Multisport 2641 Harrison Street, Chicago IL 60612
Time: 11AM - 2PM
Northwest Indiana: 10 Round Trip Transportation Slots open at $15.00/Day.
Please Send your participants with a Snack and a lunch.
"NO MEALS OR SNACKS PROVIDED"
The pick-up and drop off location for the transportation will be at Dogwood Park Softball/Soccer Fields 23rd & 1100, Chesterton IN 46304.
Pick-Up Time: 745 AM
Drop-Off Time: Around 415 PM (Depending on traffic)
Please complete Registration Form and Payment before the start of Camp!
**Aug 6-10, 2018**
For More Information:
Email - Sportsprepnba@netzero.com
Phone - 618-410-2404
*Online Credit Card - Buy This Button Above
*Check Payable To - Sports-Prep NBA
*Zelle Cash Pay ID - Lewis04@netzero.com